YOU ARE WELCOME........

THANK YOU for browsing my blog and You're WELCOME to share with me your views, knowledge and anything about ART, DREAM & LIFE.....


Discovering ART in DREAMS,
Discovering DREAMS in ART,
Discovering ART and DREAMS in LIFE...

Jul 15, 2009

My ARTWORKS - 1

Painting is one of my favourite activities since small. Completing a painting is a kind of satisfaction and happiness for me, although a lot of patience, determination, commitment and hard works is needed along the making process. Keep on painting and creating artworks make me bigger in my dream and stronger in my life.
"Some time one requires much silly courage and naivety to venture beyond the boundary of the impossible to seek the probable......... some time some where life should be given a chance to dream......" ( Tan Tong, July 2006)


Discovery-1, Oil, 2008 (In Collection of Yayasan Seni Berdaftar)






Life is Still On, Oil 2009
The First Light, Oil, 2009

Blooming, Watercolour (Featured in Putrajaya Corporation's 2009 desk calendar)






Life Is Going On - XV, Watercolour, 38x56 cm (In Collection of Ambank Malaysia)

A Morning in Hulu Langat, Watercolour, 56x76 cm (In Collection of Pantai Hospital, Bangsar)


Tanjung Lumpur, Ink and watercolour, 30x42 cm (In Collection of Tanjung Kapal Resort, Johor)

Night Market at Jonker Streer Malacca, Ink and Watercolour, 30x42 cm















No comments:

Post a Comment