YOU ARE WELCOME........

THANK YOU for browsing my blog and You're WELCOME to share with me your views, knowledge and anything about ART, DREAM & LIFE.....


Discovering ART in DREAMS,
Discovering DREAMS in ART,
Discovering ART and DREAMS in LIFE...

Sep 2, 2024

 
 

A New Look At Shireen's Inner World And Her Art In A Different Light.

Firstly, a big congratulations to Shireen for the ‘REDISCOVERY’ Exhibition. It is

Awegallery’s honour to be the venue host for Shireen’s 6th solo exhibition. This year marks her 20th-year journey as a professional artist, making it truly a time to rediscover Shireen’s art.

 

As an experienced gallery owner, I must applaud the number of thoughts in terms of composition, spacing, the painting techniques, and colours found in Shireen’s paintings and creative works. Being an urban and regional planning graduate, I see her paintings are well-planned yet oozing with expressive emotions. Somehow Shireen still managed to keep everything well-balanced, evoking a sense of peace while one enjoys the beauty of the works.

 

Twenty years is a long time. Shireen’s constant exploration and discovery in art makes me really excited to share this series which we have put together for the exhibition. I

love the expressiveness and how paints and colours dance together in her paintings. They are statement piece collectibles, let me tell you that.

Lastly, I welcome you all to come by Awegallery and enjoy a new look at Shireen’s inner world and her art in a different light.

 

Best Wishes,

DORA ONG

Gallery Director

  https://www.instagram.com/awegallery?igsh=bmRqd3E4ZjA1Nzdt

 https://www.instagram.com/lee.shireen?igsh=MW15dWQ0d3I5ajZoZw==

https://www.facebook.com/shireen.lee.14?mibextid=ZbWKwL

No comments:

Post a Comment